Lance Lee has pioneered AsiaPhoto’s unique 3-step approach to make you a better photographer.
Identifying your goals and your preferred visual style
- First, we review your recent photographs to assess your current skill level and sense of aesthetics
- Next, we recommend a list of other master photographers’ works to help determine the visual style you prefer
- Finally, we propose a fast-paced plan for you to improve quickly while building a stronger portfolio
Practise and Create
- The fastest way to improve is to keep practising, shooting and comparing
- Our instructor Lance Lee will shoot together with you, so you can compare your images with his
- Learning by comparison, you get to see how a professional conceptualize, compose and create
Retouching and editing to build a stronger portfolio
- After each photography field trip, Lance will edit and review the images with you, explaining why certain shots are preferred over others
- Demonstrating how to retouch using photoshop, you get to understand how shapes, colours and tonalities work together to form great images
Our forté is in portrait photography, and if you prefer, we can also help to organize shoots with models for you. Or you can take pictures of your family and friends, capturing precious visual memories while learning how to take better photographs.
Personalize, Mix and Match what you’d like to learn
Fees expressed in HKD
Bring a friend for an additional HKD $600
Bring a friend for an additional $750
Three 3-Hour Lessons Package Deal
Book and pre-pay for three 3-hour lessons for a special price.
Take all three lessons in one day, or spread them out over several days.
Bring a friend for an additional $1500
* Note* – Additional costs will be added for Studio rentals and modelling fees, as needed. Please inquire for costs.
Ready to get started?
To book some lessons, use the contact form to reach us.
Or chat with Lance directly on WhatsApp: